2020年8月3日月曜日

Global Lounge

Today, I went to Global Lounge. Vio explained about Global Lounge systems. I was interested in movies. I've seen some of them, such as ''Pict Perfect'' and other Disney's movies and Oceans series. When I saw some movies shelf, Vio was nearby, so I asked him what he recommend. He told me one romance movie, so I thought I will borrow it next time.  And we played some games by using iPad, and we talked with Vio. We also saw some posters that might made by students. They were written about Aso. I like Aso, so it was really interesting. This was the first time I came to Global Lounge, so I wanted to come to this place to blush up my speaking skills, or to get knowledge for other languages.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Singer Wanted

https://yahoo.jp/QspCoe "Daniela, we want you to be in our band,” I read "Singer Wanted". One day Jenny and her friend Daniel...