2020年8月7日金曜日

Sarah's Surprising

Sarah's Surprise (Foundations Reading Library: Level 1 ...
https://yahoo.jp/48Ir5B

"What's the man doing?"
 
I read "Sarah's Surprising".

Sarah stared to work at cafe, The Lagoon today. Ji-Sung worked at The Lagoon too. The cafe's owner, Mrs.Hayes showed Sarah the things in the cafe such as drinks and the  food. Ji-Sung and Sarah was working in the cafe. While minutes later, Mrs. Hayes said "I'm going out now." Later, a man came into the cafe, and he asked Sarah " Is Janet here?" But, Sarah didn't know the name.  Then, the man said "Mrs. Hayes. Where is her?" Sarah said " She is shopping." Then, the man takes some sandwiches, and put them in his bag. And he didn't pay the money. So Sarah was so surprised, and wanted to ask Ji-Sung, but he didn't look at him. So, later she told about the man. They decided to call police, and Sarah told the police officer about the man. When they talk with police, Mrs.Hayes came back to the cafe. And then, the man came back to The Lagoon. Mrs. Hayes introduce the man as her husband. So Sarah was very surprised. "Oh? He's your husband..."

I have part-time job too, so I was able to sympathize with being unfamiliar. I made a lot of mistakes st first, so I will continue to do my best and grow myself.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Singer Wanted

https://yahoo.jp/QspCoe "Daniela, we want you to be in our band,” I read "Singer Wanted". One day Jenny and her friend Daniel...