2020年8月7日金曜日

The goose-girl

がちょう番の女 - 世界はキラキラおもちゃ箱・2

''Blow, breeze, blow! Let Curdken's hat go!''

I read ''The goose-girl'' collected by the brothers Grimm.
This story is a little bit grotesque, but I've never read it so I choose it.
One beautiful princess was taken a position by her lady. The lady pretended a princess, on the other hand, true princess was forced to pretend the goose-girl. However, at last, the truth came to light, real princess and prince lived happily.
 
Some parts of this story have cruel scene, but I felt relieved because the truth came to light, and the princess could be happy in the end. I think a lesson of this story is ''the truth is always come clear someday''. And I felt that I don't tell a lie as much as possible.

[words]
wept-泣いた geese-ガチョウ unruly-手に負えない chamber-房、間 gangest-乱暴な

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Singer Wanted

https://yahoo.jp/QspCoe "Daniela, we want you to be in our band,” I read "Singer Wanted". One day Jenny and her friend Daniel...